When it comes to lip color this summer season, neutral and fruity shades are hot. With these sizzling summer lip color tints, simple colors are making a bold statement. Learn to speak this seasons lip lingo of nudes, neutrals, and golden tones.
Here are the top colors for summer 2014.
– Light Pink
– Nudes or Neutrals
PLUMP it up
Try these Runway approved products to achieve a fuller lip look. If you’re not a fan of the original tingling lip plumper, don’t worry, we’ve found a few you can’t resist. For a more permanent solution to fuller lips, we searched for the best products and here are the ones we found most irresistible.
– Too Faced Lip Injection Extréme –
This advanced serum is proven to increase lip fullness permanently with continued use over time. Advanced plumping ingredients and technology make this product easy to use everyday and over time it guarantees it will make a big difference.
– Urban Decay Big Fatty Lip Plumper –
This smooth and sheer gloss contains jasmine, hyacinth, and chili extract, which increases blood flow and circulation to the lips. For 20 % fuller, pinker pouts, give this gloss a try.
If you’re looking into an option a bit more dramatic and noticeable, there are always cosmetic injections and fillers. If you are not too eager to hop in the doc’s chair anytime soon, consider the “Lip Plumper Vacuum”. This product will give you luscious, full, celebrity looking lips at home in seconds. Avoid painful procedures like lip fillers, augmentations, or perma-lip cosmetic surgeries with this at-home plumping device.
Take care of your pretty new pout by adding a moisturizing lip balm, lip stain, lip pencil and of course, the lip-gloss. Here are the ones we liked best.
– NARS velvet matte lip pencil – we love it because color glides on easy, won’t feather, and stays put.
– Hydra Smooth Lip Colour from Benefit – we love it because this ultra hydrating lipstick contains ultimate moisture with shea, mango butter, and vitamin E. This luscious lipstick balm hydrates better than any other!
– Rouge Pur Couture from Yves Saint-Laurent – This ones a winner because this amazing 3 in 1 glossy lip stain won’t dry out your lips like a typical stain. It’s everything you need with the shine of a lip-gloss, the color of a lipstick, but the long lasting effects of a lip stain.