Next Stockholm Fashion Week – Retailer collections will take place in November, from the 22th to the 25th. Activities that focus on the latest for the Spring/Summer 2011 season, fashion as well as interior design. The activites are in showroom and other kinds of press events around the city. The programme will be presented on the 10 th of November.
About Stockholm Fashion Week
The Swedish Fashion Council co-ordinates the Stockholm Fashion Week four times a year. The various activities are presented in a program showing where and when trade fairs, shows and other events will take place. January/February and August are the major fashion weeks. May and November are focusing on retailers collections and interior design (mainly for Swedish journalists). Upcoming dates: Retailer Collections – November 22-25 2010
Nov 22-25 2010: Stockholm Fashion Week – Retailer Collections/Press week
Feb 7-13 2011: Stockholm Fashion Week
May 16-19 2011: Stockholm Fashion Week – Retailer Collections/Press week
Aug 15-21 2011: Stockholm Fashion Week
Stockholm Fashion Week
- Focus: Major fashion Week/Buying Week for RTW Designer Collections.
- Presenting: Trade shows, exhibitions, RTW Designer Collection fashion shows and other events.
- Target group: Buyers, journalists, stylists. Some events are open to the public and are marked down in the schedule
- Current season: RTW Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 will be presented during February 7-13.
Stockholm Fashion Week – Retailer Collections
- Focus: Press events for RTW Retailers collections and Interior design.
- Presenting: Mainly major Swedish companies and others keeping Press Shows.
- Target group: Journalists, stylists covering fashion and Interior design.
- Current season: Spring/Summer 2011 November 22-25 2010.
Hanna Mindehav, Coordinator Stockholm Fashion Week (Jan/Feb and Aug)
Mobile: +46 (0)8 411 17 43
Jessica Korondy, Coordinator Stockholm Fashion Week – Retailer Collections (May and Nov)
Phone: +46 (0)8 411 16 49
Mobile: +46 (0)730 72 16 42