By Lea Haben
It’s common knowledge that people tend to let themselves go after being in a relationship for a while. We tend to get laxed, put on a little weight and sometimes forget to shut the bathroom door. Women who once coveted the latest Jimmy Choo’s are now venturing out in public while wearing sweat pants, pajamas and even baggy t-shirts and flip-flops. Is it no wonder that the romance in your life is slipping away? Men are visual creatures ladies and there is always a woman at his office whose wearing full make-up, high heels and a short skirt. I admit that sometimes being superwoman with a job, bills, and carpooling responsibilities can leave you feeling a little less than sexy… (However there are a few simple things you can do to combat the frumps!)
Here are few tips:
1. Start with Sexy Underwear… You can’t help but feel pretty in a beautiful bra and panty set.
2. Wear colorful clothes that highlight your assets and minimize your flaws
3. Choose a sexy low maintenance hairstyle that flatters your face
4. If you can’t do full make-up apply a little blush, mascara and lip gloss
5. If you have great legs —show them off!
6. Treat yourself to a manicure and a pedicure occasionally and then buy some sexy strappy sandals… (Men love pretty feet)
7. Smile! A little come hither grin and an outfit that helps you feel sexy will rekindle the old flame!
Final thought, throw out all but one of your comfort frump wardrobe… (Not to be worn but to serve as a reminder of what not to wear!)