The Victoria’s Secret Angels are bidding farewell to Londontown after just one runway season abroad. Elsewhere, Rachel McAdams preps for her chicest role yet, while PacSun finds itself in hot water over an inappropriate T-shirt design.
– Welcome back, Angels. After jet-setting to London for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in December, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and company will rock the runway in the Big Apple once again come Christmas. [People Style Watch]
– Looking to spice up your warm-weather wardrobe? These chic clogs — yes, clogs — are a serious upgrade to your closet compared to last year’s basic Birkenstocks. [Elle]
– PacSun could use a refresher on how not to disrespect veterans. The teen-centric retailer is pulling a T-shirt designed by rapper A$AP Rocky, which features an upside-down American flag, following a social media boycott over Memorial Day weekend. [Yahoo Style]
– Rachel McAdams’ latest role may be her most glamorous yet. The “Aloha” actress perfected the part of a dutiful bridesmaid at sister Kayleen’s wedding in Ontario, Canada, Saturday — and it won’t be long before McAdams’ summery sky-blue sheath sells out. [InStyle]
– From Kendall Jenner’s luxurious Cannes adventure to Karlie Kloss’ berry-licious getaway, check out how your favorite style stars celebrated Memorial Day weekend through a variety of Insta-filters. #ValenciaAnyone? [Marie Claire]
– You may want to look for the Zara-rendition of Eva Longoria’s latest ensemble. The “Desperate Housewives” beauty trekked through Cannes’ airport in a getup costing well over $23,000 — including a five-figure Birkin bag.